Tinnitus Natural Remedies The Permanent Solution to Your Tinnitus
1. Avoid caffeine, smoking and alcohol. The nicotine in cigarettes may reduce blood flow to the structures of the ear and their surrounding cells, thus aggravating the pain and discomfort of tinnitus. Alcohol and caffeine are also known to bring on symptoms of tinnitus.
2. Avoid getting exposed to loud noises. If you are exposed to high decibels for prolonged periods you can harms the ability to hear. Ensure you wear protective hearing devices when subjected to loud noise. Also, turn the volume down when you listen to music. This is an effective tinnitus natural remedy.
3. Create “white noise” to mask out the tinnitus noise. A tinnitus white noise masker works by creating a soothing sound at a certain volume that is more pleasant to the ears. You can produce white noise in several ways – start a fan, record the sound of running water, tune the radio in between stations and play it on a MP3 player, buy a CD of white noise.
4. Keep your stress levels down. Many people find that their tinnitus begins or gets worse during times of stress. Stress levels can be reduced by taking time to relax and taking regular exercise. Learning stress reduction techniques is a valuable investment for curing tinnitus and for good general health. It is one of the best tinnitus natural remedies.
5. Increase circulation to the neck, head and ear areas with massage and exercise. Improper circulation to the hearing apparatus can be a causative factor in tinnitus. Do a neck and head exercise regularly or applying a hot compress on the neck before going to bed to enhance blood circulation in the ear. Get regular massage from a chiropractor or masseuse that focuses on the head, neck and ears.
6. Follow a healthy diet. A healthy diet means that your overall health condition is much better, which in turn can help to alleviate the symptoms of tinnitus. A sensible diet relies more on natural foods such as fruits and vegetables, grains and less on refined sugars, heavy meats and highly processed foods.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5302888